|Nederlands Uitvaart Museum Tot Zover|
|1097 GA Amsterdam|
|telephone +31 (0)20 294 04 82|
By public transport
Within the Netherlands, to Amsterdam
- From Central Station: tram 14 (until Alexanderplein), change to tram 19. This is a touristic route above ground, duration 35 minutes.
- From Station Amsterdam Amstel: bus 40 (towards Muiderpoortstation), bus 320 (towards Hilversum Station) or bus 327 (towards Almere Haven). Duration: 4 minutes.
- From Station Science Park: bus 40 (towards Amstel station) duration 4 minutes, or you can walk towards the museum (13 minutes).
Walk through the monumental entrancegates of the New Eastern Memorial Park. The museum is housed in the first building on your right hand side. The entrance is shared with café Roosenburgh.
Cycling or walking
Pass through the monumental entrance gates. Next to the porter's lodge you will find the bicycle parking.
Ringroad Amsterdam (A10), exit S113, towards Watergraafsmeer, after approx. 1100 meters, at the traffic lights take the left turn (Kruislaan), after 100 metres you will find the main entrance of De Nieuwe Ooster Memorial park.
- Paid parking spaces are in the immediate vicinity. (Mon-Sat: 09.00 - 21.00 €2.40 p/hrs; Sunday free).
- Free parking at the P Rozenburglaan, the carpark of the offices and funeral home The New Eastern (Mon-Fri: 8.00-16.30; Sat and Sun 10.00-16.30). The walk through the memorialpark to the museum is about 10 minutes. Follow the signs. Recommendation!
Click here for the google maps location of the museum and the carpark on the Rozenburglaan (Google Maps).
Museum Tot Zover is accessible to visitors with limited mobility and those accompanying them. A stairlift, with room for a wheelchair, enables passing a small flight of steps in the main museumhall. We would advise to visit the museum with a companion, in reference to the doors between the exhibition spaces. Mobility scooters cannot enter the building.
Guide and service dogs are permitted.
There is a toilet for disabled in the museum cafe.
Disabled parking place is on the premises of the De Nieuwe Ooster Memorial park, 50m from the museum entrance. Ask the porter at the porter's lodge.